Fan Coil Unit Maintenance
How Does the Fan Coil System Operate?
For effective operation in all business and residential buildings, fitted air conditioning units require chilled water. A fan coil system works by drawing air out of the space, passing it via a heat exchanger that circulates either cold or hot water, and then releasing the conditioned air back into the space. All fan coil units in your building are connected by a single system of pipelines to a sizable block called the chiller, which is in charge of cooling the water. If it is intended to serve as a heating system, a different piping system connects the fan coils with the building’s heating system, from which the hot water is drawn. We install the best FCU unit for all your heating and cooling needs.
We're here to help you get started in the right time whenever you need
- Our fan coil unit installation crew double-checks the specs and model of the fan coil unit before handing it over to the client.
- Pre-inspection of all the materials is carried out before starting the installation work.
- The site is analysed thoroughly to make sure that there is no hurdle in the process of installation.
Expert Installation of Fan Coil Unit
Fan coil units are mostly utilised as indoor terminal equipment in central air conditioning systems with water circulation cooled by air. Our fan tray pipe can be installed in a number of ways depending on the model, including horizontally exposed, vertically concealed and many more ways. Before moving on to the basic installation process, the following basic requirements are checked.
Initial Installation Prerequisites
- During the installation process, the air return port and return air boxes are installed as per the preference of our client.
- The height of the ceiling of a particular site is used to estimate the size and length of the boom.
- Separate support and hangers are used to secure the fan coil. Inspection doors are reserved at the bottom of horizontal fan coil units.
- The air supply line and return pipe are connected as per the design. Canvas hose or aluminium foil hose are frequently used as flexible hose connections for connecting parts.
- In order to guarantee the outflow slope, a distance of 100mm is kept.
The later stages of the installation process are as follows:
- Measurement and positioning of fan coils
- Installation of the boom
- Hoisting fan coils
- Connecting fan coils to water pipes
Our Maintenance Process is Worth your Money
Failure to keep fan coil units in good condition results in a variety of issues, such as greater energy expenditures, ineffective heat transfer and decreased reliability. To prevent potentially major issues, we offer top-notch fan coil unit maintenance services. The following issues may arise if dust, debris, and other pollutants are allowed to build up on surfaces inside the units.
Increased Billing Costs
Contaminant accumulation on coil surfaces results in lower heat transmission rates and higher energy expenditures. Failure to change filters or clean fan coils results in a 25% increase in running expenses. Our expert fan coil unit maintenance crew brings back your fan coils in working condition by clearing out the dirt.
Bad Air Quality
Unchanged clogged air filters decrease airflow efficiency and create the perfect environment for bacteria growth which eventually poses a greater health risk for the residents. Our fan coil unit servicing crew immediately resolves the issue of low air quality by restoring the fan coil system’s performance.
Poor Operation of Fan Motors
Fan motors do not operate properly because of dirt that has accumulated on their surfaces. To prevent worse issues for the homeowners, our fan coil maintenance specialists take special care of cleaning your fan motors.
When to Book a Maintenance Call for Your Heating and Cooling System
It is crucial to get your air conditioner serviced by a professional at least once a year to keep it in good condition. Regular maintenance extends the life of your appliance and provides you with the chance to fix minor problems before they become expensive breakdowns. We recommend you our coil maintenance services to keep your heating and cooling system in first-hand condition. We offer maintenance services monthly, seasonally and annually as per your need. Our expert fan coil unit maintenance services include these necessary tune-ups
- Inside examination of fan coil unit system.
- Dust off the fan and motor.
- Examination of belts and replacement if necessary.
- Cleaning the filters